Download IBDL Brochure
Training Provider - AIAL
Testing Center - DISC
View Student Certificate
What is IBDL?
Requirements of Accreditation
There is a set of requirements which must be complied with at the testing center applying to offer IBDL testing. These requirements are divided into three different categories:
Manpower, facilities, and testing environment:
They encompass a number of minimum prerequisites to be fulfilled in the center such as the hardware used and original software installed, the Internet and Intranet connectivity, and the availability of interrupted power supply (UPS) for each computer.
Centers must have at least two testers and a Testing Center Manager for the operation of the IBDL Program.
The Requirements for Becoming a Tester are:
- The International Business Driving License “IBDL” Certificate.
- University Degree.
- Completion of certified testing workshop on the IBDL Program, organized by IBDL foundation, following the successful accreditation of the Testing Center.
- Full Time employment at the Testing Center.
- Professional work ethics coupled with promptness, reliability, and adherence to rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in the administration and/or supervision of standardized aptitude and/or professional tests is a plus.
While the Testing Center Manager should also be ideally a holder of the IBDL, he/she, at least, must be fully familiar with the intricate details pertaining to the IBDL operation, quality assurance and internal verification system, and appeals procedure. This is facilitated through his/her effective participation in the certified testing workshop.
- Documentations and General-Purpose Facilities.
- Announced document demonstrates the accessibility statements.
- Complain procedures must be posted.
- Clearly displayed sign/directions for the center.
- Help Desk supported by adequate personnel and resources.
- Sufficient telephone lines and adequate communication services (including reliable e-mail address for the center).
- Bulletin board for exam times / announcements, etc.
- Adequate storage space IBDL-Exam Related documents.
- Adequate financial-transaction mechanism/system (the Testing Center must deliver a receipt to IBDL candidates due to all financial transactions).
- Locked and secure facility.
- Minimum number 10 PCs (Minimum. Configuration: Pentium 4, Processor 2.4GHZ, 1GBRAM).
- Sufficient number of printers (at least one printer per laboratory) readily accessible by each PC.
- Printouts from each PC are readily distinguishable (e.g. via a water-mark, Header, Footer etc.)
- PCs supported by a UPS system.
- Passing the IBDL Testing Requirements.
- Adequate and functional operating system (minimum: MS Windows XP).
- Original Software licenses available and valid copies should be provided to IBDL foundation upon request.
- Any recognized and updated Anti-Virus Software.
- Adequate and fully operational local-area networks within IBDL Testing lab.
- Adequate and reliable internet service connected to every PC.
- ADSL: 2 MBPS for Downloading and 512 MBPS for uploading.
- The Testing Lab should be U shape design with adequate space on the desk and between desks.
- The Testing Lab should have at most 2 PCs in the line if it takes the Row design and with one meter between them at least.
- Quiet environment & adequate Ventilation.