Download IBDL Brochure
Training Provider - AIAL
Testing Center - DISC
View Student Certificate
What is IBDL?
Trainer must be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in Business, Management and Accounting with relevant working experience (at least 10 years) or be an MBA Degree from a recognized university.
On completion of this workshop, the participant should:
- Trainer must obtain IBDL TOT.
- Full / part Time employment at highly regarded training provider/company.
- Professional work ethics coupled with promptness, reliability, and adherence to rules and regulations.
- IBDL certified trainers delivering training on a full-time or part-time basis through IBDL Service Provider Agents or Training Centers. In this case they would follow the standard procedures for becoming IBDL certified partners and will be subjected to the same qualifying criteria and partnership contractual requirements.
Ways of enhancing training skills
- Understand how to conduct training according to IBDL methods.
- Become familiar with trainer certification procedures and quality requirements.
- Recognize the training needs of your students.
- Identify his own/others’ learning styles and implications for training.
- Adult learning techniques and approaches.
- Good use of visual aids.
- New and effective facilitation skills, behaviors and techniques.
- Guidelines for giving and receiving feedback.
- Managing difficult circumstances in the classroom.
- IBDL TOT has been delivered 20 times in around the world