Download IBDL Brochure
Training Provider - AIAL
Testing Center - DISC
View Student Certificate
What is IBDL?
Training Providers may apply to offer IBDL training only. There are a number of requirements for accreditation to be granted. The requirements revolve around many main pillars: the training provider majority and business plan, trainers, and the setup of the training environment.
Requirements for the Accreditation as an IBDL Training Provider:
- Training providers must have at least 6 trainers.
- Class room contains minimum of 15 comfortable seats and desks with adequate spacing and proper orientation.
- Adequate training tools and data show must be provided in the training classroom.
- IBDL Training Materials obtained from McGraw Hill as the approved vendor.
- Clearly displayed sign/directions for the training company.
- Help Desk supported by adequate personnel and resources.
- Sufficient telephone lines and adequate communication services (including reliable e-mail address for the center).
- Bulletin board for training times / announcements, etc.
- Adequate storage space for training materials and other IBDL-related documents.
- Adequate financial-transaction system (the Training Provider must deliver a receipt to IBDL candidates due to all financial transactions).
- Quiet environment & adequate Ventilation.
- Break Area, Cafeteria, Others.
- It’s mandatory to provide Videos or photos demonstrating the training centre and the training environment